Saturday, January 10, 2009

We're back!

I know many of you may be wondering if we got buried in a snow bank in Spokane, or if we are still stuck in some remote airport trying to return from our Christmas vacation...but the truth is, we're home and we're just now uploading our 400 Christmas pictures!

While we were in Spokane (Dec 19-Jan 4), about 70 inches of snow fell. While all the shoveling and snow removal was exhausting (mostly for Troy and my dad), it was absolutely beautiful. It's astonishing how God can change how everything looks with snow...so clean and quiet. Here are a few photos:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Troy: It's Donnie LaPlante. I've been trying to find you online everywhere, and tried to join your small group online at some church in Austin. Methinks now that I might not get a response back from that one. Just so you know - I was willing to telecommute in. Anyway - I have some important questions about the Coriolis effect. Write me back ASAP- donnielaplante@gmail.com