Monday, September 29, 2008

Stevi's Mom Visits TEXAS!

Mom and Troy in matching work shirts (i.e. old teacher's association shirts...). While she was here, we had lots of fun, but we (she) made new drapes for our living room! In this pic, we were getting ready to stain rods.


The finished drapes! They're beautiful!


Jude pulls himself up...he's been doing it almost a month now. Wow, so many opportunities for bonking the head!
Trying on a new hat that Grammy brought!
So close, and yet so far away!

The door stop: the single most exciting thing in the house!
"What's in Uncle Peter's nose?"

Jude likes it when I push the blocks across the table with my nose!
Our good friends from seminary, Kevin and Becky, came and hung out with us two weeks ago. They came through Austin to say good-bye to Becky's family...they're headed for the mission field soon!
We went to Sea World last Sunday. Jude LOVED the dolphins.
The Steel Eel. Yes, I'm on there somewhere. Troy said it wasn't that scary....he lied!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad your mom got to visit Stevi! Those are some beautiful drapes too! Jude is getting so big, and just cuter and cuter :)

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Hi Stevi!

About the sleepers with footies, I actually haven't bought Liam any clothes, so I haven't paid as good as attention as I should. I wonder if it is a Texas thing being warm down there? I know I saw some the other day at Costco and Babies R Us. If you get desperate, I could buy some for you guys and send them down.

Anonymous said...

Stevi, Jude is sooooo cute!!!!!
I can't wait to see you guys again. I think your mom said you were planning on coming up at Christmas. :) (: Love ya'll.